Social Disability Lawyer Blog

Stay up to date with the latest news in the world of social disability law provided by the Los Angeles based Law Office of Irene Ruzin.

SSDI Benefits for Ataxia-telangiectasia​

SSDI Benefits for Ataxia-telangiectasia​
SSDI Benefits for Ataxia-telangiectasia​ Millions more Social Security Disability petitions will be received by the Social Security Administration this year. At the first stage of the application procedure, only 30% of these claims will be approved. If they want to be considered for disability benefits in the future, the remaining 70% of appli...
Continue reading
53 Hits
0 Comments